Screenshots issues

pure

hello mark
I j yes bein correct installation API key from the last time, everything works bein, and since the last error as members explained, if not possible to see me again the API key to be bein good to know that
thank you
PS: I sent an e-mail mark to give the URL of my site so you can better see the problem

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, sorry for the trouble. Please try it now, I restarted the screenshot server and it now should work OK for you.

Morus

www.votezone.eu , www.privateserversranking.com
Hi I have the same problem with black screenshot but only for premium account. See attached picture.

Attachments

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I watched your requests come through and your screenshot rendered fine 3 times in a row. then after those it seems to only produce black screen hmm, this might help track down an elusive bug. Looking at this now.

Morus

Now its not even showing screenshot for usual account. :(

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I am rebooting the screenshot server ;) try it again in 5 minutes, generate all screenshots. Only click once and let the page load completely (may just load white page, that is ok)

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
in the last 5 minutes you have requested the screenshot for http://visiolist.servebeer.com/screenshots/lineage2.org.uk.png 5 times? each time the file has rendered properly.

What are you seeing that is causing you to keep making the same request? Can you post a URL to your list?

i added the domain to the demo list and it rendered fine, not sure if the 0.7 screenshot requests has been updated or not, if you like I can send 0.7 beta to you.

Morus

All ok now for me, thanks. BTW if there are any files that you would like to translate to other language I'm more than happy to help you with translation into Polish.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Great! If you can do a Polish Translation that would be a HUGE help! I'll email you an updated english.php for you to translate this weekend sometime :)

Morus

What about getting screenshots for Flash sites?
for example:
www.studiokaluza.pl

I want to make a rank site in the future for photography and a lot of websites are in flash.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
sure I'll install the flash player on the screenshot server right now. As long as the page loads within 5 seconds the screenshot will work just fine.