RSS Plugin Error

legendz

AcemanWolf
When I enable this plugin and add the link, I get this error.

Warning: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in C:\xampp\htdocs\sources\details.php(144) : eval()'d code on line 17

Warning
: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in C:\xampp\htdocs\sources\details.php(144) : eval()'d code on line 17

Warning
: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in C:\xampp\htdocs\sources\details.php(144) : eval()'d code on line 17

Warning

Warning

Warning

Warning

Warning

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
could you pls open plugins/RssImporter/details_compile_details.php

find this line
Code:
    foreach ($rss->items as $item) {
on a new line below put this and replace my_test_username with your test user, so the test prints only show on this user
Code:
if ($TMPL['username'] === 'my_test_username') {

echo '<pre>';
    var_dump($item);
}
Then view that users details page and let me know the output
Have the feeling that rss might work with subarrays, resulting in broken code.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
That is no error, that is dumped result set i wanted to see.
Could you send me via pm the rss url of that user? Then i can run some tests to see where the issue is

cajkan

When I enable this plugin and add the link, I get this error.
Running your sites directly on xampp is risky, I know a guy who can instantly hack that :)

You should try nginx or apache, if you host real sites try to avoid xampp/wampp