replacing banner zone B to the side of the screen

top250

like told in description i want to remove the banner from place B end place them on both sides of the screen is there some on that can help me on how to do this ?

i have searched but have no idea how to do this

grtz patrick - browser-top250

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
edit the wrapper.html template and place the {$zone_b} tag where you want the banners to show. You will need to create yourself a couple of absolute positioned container for each side (minimal CSS skills required to do this.)

top250

i have found the following solution but still have a problem !!

HTML:
#ad_div {width:120px;height: 600px;overflow: hidden;border:2px solid #3c95d9;background-color: #fff;left: 10px;position:fixed; top:5%; margin-left:0px; float:Right;-moz-border-radius:5px;-webkit-border-radius:5px;background-color:#ffffff;padding:0 0 2px 0;z-index:10;}

#ad1_div {width:120px;height: 600px;overflow: hidden;border:2px solid #3c95d9;background-color: #fff;right: 10px;position:fixed; top:5%; margin-left:0px; float:Right;-moz-border-radius:5px;-webkit-border-radius:5px;background-color:#ffffff;padding:0 0 2px 0;z-index:10;}

when on screen resolution below 1280x720 this happens (see pic below)

so my question is dos anyone of you know how to solve this problem ???

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
see below...
Code:
<div style="position: absolute;width: 120px;height: 600px;top: 5%;left: 50%;margin-left: -610px; border: 2px solid #ccc;"></div>
<div style="position: absolute;width: 120px;height: 600px;top: 5%;left: 50%;margin-left: 485px; border: 2px solid #ccc;"></div>