Problem with install

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
hmm something in this server environment is preventing the variables in the settings_sql.php file from being availble to the plugins... still investigating.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Problem is I have no idea what setting is causing this odd behavior. Still investigating.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
something is preventing the plugins from working properly, can you try temporary disable suhosin?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Alright, your all set. You can delete the other tables in the database from previous installs, only the one prefixed with VL3 is needed.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Enjoy! and thanks for your support

Djack

New problem: in my admin panel, when i want to change settings:

Fatal error: Database error in "/public_html/sources/admin/settings.php" on line 736

Unknown column 'clean_url' in 'field list' in /public_html/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 88

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
go to your admin panel, click on "plugins" and then click the install icon beside clean_url. (you will need to also do the same with the twitter plugin)

if you dont plan on using clean Urls or the twitter mod you can delete those plugins and the error will go away.

This was my fault beuuase I included those plugins with the beta download.

Djack

I've read your post too fast, and i've clicked on "delete" directly. Now i have still the errors. Is it normal?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I uploaded the CleanUrls plugin for you, click the install icon in the plugins page.

I'll make sure the next release has this issue corrected.

B

Blink70v

I have install a version RC1 and the probleme is " Warning: require_once(./sources/sql/.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /public_html/test/index.php on line 39

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './sources/sql/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /public_html/test/index.php on line 39 "

I have upload button config and settings_sql.php in a older version

B

Blink70v

and an another problem, I have delete a "install" and the new message error is
"
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /public_html/test/index.php on line 46

Fatal error: Database error in "/public_html/test/index.php(105) : eval()'d code" on line 7

Table 'topofwow3._sites' doesn't exist in /public_html/test/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 88"

But the table sites exist in the DB...

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like somehow I missed fixing this in the installer, I will be posting an update later today that will be the official RC1 release, I'll ensure the installer works as it should.