for example:

What color is the grass?

Green, green

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Advertisments:
Right top, bottom
with 0.5 an ad plugin will be released, featuring 4 ad zones as of now. Global view in sidebar above ranking methods, global under content, global header, and 1 on stats pages.
They include views counting, disable after # views ect, so they are great for paid ads.
Currently these are the only spots supported, but it could be enhanced easily.
Before doing that though, we gotta take care of few more minor misfunctions within the script ( for 0.6 ), premium admin edit member ( start date ), and user_cp multi-sites premium integration

Option for more than 1 question:
I personally see no use in that, if a spammer can answer 1 question he can 2. Only makes legit members more upset.
Could be made into a plugin really easy though

Revenge

I meant multiple answers. Some people have been trying to join my topsite and keep getting the answer wrong because it says Green and they are typing green. It's multiple answers not questions. :D

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, you said questions, thats why. Well properbly not a bad idea to just make that field case insentitive and the issue would be gone, will talk to mark about implementing

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
multiple answers are do-able for sure and probably should have been included long ago, will add to the list to explode comma separated answers.

three + five = eight, 8

I should also mention that the new ad system has 3 global zones (you can place them anywhere you want in wrapper.html) and 1 stats page zone. Placing the ads is just a matter of moving the {$zone_a} tag where you want the ads to show up.