List Reset without CRON

freakytiki

I can manually reset list but it does not reset automatically at midnight each day. i have time corrected and set at daily. I read it does not need a cron but does not seem to be working

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Did you had a real cron before? Check if you have in settings_sql.php this line, which prevents the "fake cron" from running. If so remove it.
Code:
$CONF['cron'] = 1;
If this isnt the case, which skin are you using? the default?
Then all is working, and its just a mistake of wrong template tags i think.
That default has hardcoded monthly values, which you would need to change to daily ( this is a bug, the theme should not have hardcoded values )

Have a look inside these files:
table_top_row.html and table_top_row_premium.html
I think these 2 are the only ones showing the vote count. In there you see

- {$unq_in_0_monthly}
You can change this simply to your ranking period {$unq_in_0_daily} or use {$this_period} which is dynamic, depending on your admins settings

and {$unq_out_0_monthly} for the hits out value, but this case there is no dynamic ( we can do that for next release ), this one you have to change to {$unq_out_0_daily}

These stats values are in this form:
  • {$A_B_C_D} - Stats - A is 'unq' or 'tot'; B is 'in', 'out', or 'pv'; C is either 'max', 'avg', or an integer from 0 through 9 where 0 is today/this week/this month and 9 is 9 days ago/9 weeks ago/9 months ago; D is 'daily', 'weekly', or 'monthly'
  • {$A_B_overall} - Overall stats - A is 'unq' or 'tot'; B is 'in', 'out', or 'pv'