lannuaire-francophone.com

CrazyCoder

hehe, so after upgrading to vl 1.2, more or less 1 week of hard work ... i think its almost ok

i did a new brand design, much more common, pleasant i hope to most people

put a few stuff of my own, and dats it :)

started the SEO job, am on in for a few weeks, haha u all know ;)

am open minded to all critics, bad or good, nervermind, feel free to kick me if u really dont like anything :)

http://www.lannuaire-francophone.com/

the site is supposed to generate some buxs, so of course its full of ads, those i cannot remove.

so mainly i would like ur opinions about my 2 styles :
the default one : lightone
and the alternate one : mobile

u've got a skin selector to look after them ;)

about smartphones and pads compatibility, maybe i qhould adjust the initial scale i fixed at 0.5

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=0.5, maximum-scale=3.0, user-scalable=yes">

CrazyCoder

hahaaaa ok ok i did it !

mobile devices fully compliant , yeaaaahhhhhh great of mine :rolleyes::D:p

initial scale fixed at 0.5, dats better for my own devices, wich are very very very ....... old ones, yes am very very very poor, woo god :eek::(:(:(:(

seems my default style is ok, along with chrome, ff and ie, and as i just said mobiles devices, a old smartphone, 10 years old, and a very small pad.

please tell me if u find any troubles under any other device, seeee uuuuuuuuu buddies !!! ;):):)

CrazyCoder

ha yes i need to translate the french menu and to finish the links, ok ok not a big deal, i need to sleep , see uuuuuuuuu

proxydesign

Visiolist-Fan
Great, but the website seems messed up, and I don't know what or where I should go to navigate. Also, the site is really slow to load (I have 50/50 up/down), so my Internet should not be any problem with.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
the one thing i would consider changing is your content "above the fold". There seems to be a lot of empty space in the BEST real estate, the navigation below is a little confusing also. You might consider putting an ad at the very top of the page, but then have your rankings start immediately without forcing visitors to scroll down, this might make your list more desirable to join, and you will for sure send more traffic out to your members, which will encourage them to send more traffic to you, which results in more money in ad revenue :)

CrazyCoder

thank you guys for good advices, gonna correct those' important points !!!
and i need to clarify and finish the top menus, yeahh i missed some time to work on those :)))
about the site up and down, i was dealing with cloudflare errors troubles today, i finally just found out what to remove from vl
in order to run my site along with cloudflare, i mean dealing with those error pages :)))

http://visiolist.com/community/posts/10268/