Issues after upgrade to 0.6 version

Karl

I have ugraded to 0.6 when I try and save the Tweet Button on members stats page under the twitter settings I get a blank page.

In the front end UCP there are some double menu items in the menu bar.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Cant reproduce any of those. Did you reinstalled the plugins listed in the 0.6 thread like stated there?? By the look of your error you properbly did not.
Which are the double links?

Karl

Hi there I reinstalled the plugins as mentioned in the thread. and I have attached an image of the double links.

Attachments

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
ahh the double UserCP menu has been reported before, I have tested in all possible environments and cannot duplicate. Might need FTP access to troubleshoot this further.

Blank page would indicate a suppressed error, try enabling debugging (still done in index.php) and you should see a MySQL error. It sounds like a plugin is uploaded but not installed, you could also try clicking the install icon beside each plugin in the plugin manager to ensure they are all installed.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
admin settings error was caused by twitter plugin. however not able to reproduce on any test lists, will continue investigating.

Unable to reproduce double menu in UserCp on your list, created a test account but the menu shows normal.

You have not enabled Google+, I did and confirmed it works
Re-installed facebook plugin and it works fine (the features I can test without setting up FB app)

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Twitter issue has been fixed. Was caused because we changed one db field for this plugin which was not included in the zip.
If someone run into the same issue with twitter plugin ( white screen ), download the plugin zip again and upload it again through the plugin manager.

Sorry for the issue