Installation Errors

Revenge

Warning: require_once(./sources/sql/.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/toxicdub/public_html/index.php on line 39

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './sources/sql/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/toxicdub/public_html/index.php on line 39

The install went to the second page where you fill out the MySQL information then when I hit next it went to a blank page which I assumed it meant the install was done. (I tested and it did it like 8 times). I went to my root, deleted the install and i get that error. Again I've tested with deleting the install and without deleting the install.

What is the problem? Hope I didn't get noobed out of $40 :/

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed, looks like something went wrong in the upload process. How do you upload files? ftp? or via an webhost tool?

Revenge

I have my hosts professional support team install it. They tried several times and said that it was dumping errors in its installation queries or something.

EDIT: This is what the support team says:

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

It seem that the script you have requested to be installed is dumping some errors in its installation queries. Thus i will kindly ask you to contact its developers/authors and check with them the data integrity of the script. The following is the massage we are receiving upon installation:

Fatal error: Database error in "/home/toxicdub/public_html/install/index.php" on line 420

Unknown column 'button_url' in 'field list' in /home/toxicdub/public_html/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 88

In case you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Simon Davis
Technical Support Team

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, I personally sent an email to you 10 minutes after your order notifying you about members area access but never heard back from you. We are adding members area access for you now so you can access the latest downloads and plugins.

Also I want to confirm that you paid $29.95 not $40?

I will check with SWREG and see why they are distributing such an old version...

Revenge

I paid something like $35 + tax. There was some other thing that added $10 for extra downloads incase I lost the file?