Information "text" subpages have been losing the bold html effects

boozhloo2

Hello,

The title pretty much sums up the problem. I have set some "text" subpage paragraph titles to bold with html tags (pages include Contact Us, Terms of Use, etc.) these bold effects have disappeared today. I've tried to set them back to bold, however they aren't taking effect on the webpage, but I can see them on the preview box in the admin panel as being bold.

PS: Italics, underline, font re-sizing all work fine the only problem seems to be with the bolding.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
You are going to need to provide an example of the code with a URL, most likely you are using a font-family on the front-end that does not contain "bold", if its a google font, its as easy as adding the correct font-weight to the tag in your <head>.

family=WHATEVERYOURFONTIS:wght@400;600;800

boozhloo2

You are going to need to provide an example of the code with a URL, most likely you are using a font-family on the front-end that does not contain "bold", if its a google font, its as easy as adding the correct font-weight to the tag in your <head>.

family=WHATEVERYOURFONTIS:wght@400;600;800
Hey Mark, thanks for the response. They oddly reappeared on their own today. I have no clue what caused it. Will keep your response in mind should it happen again!

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
in your skins/default/child/user_cp_main_menu.html template:

find:
Code:
    <li class="dropdown-item premlink"><a href="{$list_url}/index.php?a=user_cpl&amp;b=user_premium"><i class="fas fa-money-check-alt"></i> <strong>{$lng->user_cp_premium_buy_menu}</a></li>
Replace with:
Code:
    <li class="dropdown-item premlink"><a href="{$list_url}/index.php?a=user_cpl&amp;b=user_premium"><i class="fas fa-money-check-alt"></i> <strong>{$lng->user_cp_premium_buy_menu}</a></strong></li>