Implemented Inactive User Email

I think perhaps a switch in admin to automatically email inactive is a good idea, or the admin can manually send inactive notices.
 
This is great idea

Also 5 days before Premium days expire

will be good to got automated message
" Hello $user Your premium membership is about to expire " etc...

I love see peoples talk about suggestions :D
 
Are you suggesting a automated message?
Just the ability to email inactive users. My old script, I could email them based on the length of inactivity such as 7 days, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months....this is good if you do not automatically delete inactive users

I could also email just active users.
 
This is great idea

Also 5 days before Premium days expire

will be good to got automated message
" Hello $user Your premium membership is about to expire " etc...

I love see peoples talk about suggestions :D
I definitely support that, it will encourage users to re-buy their membership
 
Also 5 days before Premium days expire

will be good to got automated message
" Hello $user Your premium membership is about to expire " etc...

That would be nice.
 
The ability to email inactive users to remind they they will be removed in the future if there is no activity​
​
We will work on this when the new email system is in place, which we will do for 0.9​
Also 5 days before Premium days expire

will be good to got automated message
" Hello $user Your premium membership is about to expire " etc...
Since a user cant extend his premium membership until it actually expired ( needs a change ), its no use to email him that its about to expire.
Currently he gets a email once his membership ended.
Once we work on the premium membership core, this will most likely be included. No ETA for this though
​
 
as of 0.9 admin can email any members inactive for more than "X" days.
 
Back
Top