Google hangout - discuss the future of VL!

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, I was thinking about setting up a "Google Hangout" on Sunday Nov 24 to discuss some of the cool ideas we have been kicking around for VisioList 2.0

a roundtable discussion about:

- the overall direction of the VisioList project
- some ideas about the new user registration and management system
- a preview of the new website and pricing
- premium plugins
- Guest Blogs
- Ratings
- Minecraft

what do you think? is that something you would sit in on? or do you prefer old fashioned forum thread?

top50servers

I would love something like this, the instant response and discussion would sort out a weeks worth of posts into an hour. I live in the UK so a hangout between 12pm-5pm I would miss on a Sunday as I have family arrangements.

But I love the idea. (Just saying, TwitchTV is better.)

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I like chocolate ice cream :) my friend likes Vanilla, his friend likes strawberry...

Moral: I didnt ask what your favorite conference app was.... I asked if you think this would be beneficial and if you would attend.

cajkan

Definitely Google Hangouts, i will be there on Sunday Nov 24.
Sharing ideas, suggestions and talk with the users will bring lots of improvements for the VL Future.

Just give us GTM time when should we be there :), and some instructions, GTM+1 here.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
If there is just a few more people interested we will do it and I will post the available times. Although 5 people have posted here it looks like only 2 might attend.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
yeah i like threads too, infact I think we already have topics for most of this stuff :)

there is just something about a real conversation that is more engaging and can spawn new ideas faster.

Thanks all for your input, the level of interest isn't quite there yet for this. I may try again in the future, and will send out email invites to increase the turnout.