Gateway Page Like "Exit Page" Plugin

leonor

License Active
Hello i would like to have plugin for the gateway site like the Exit Page Plugin.
My bounce rate is to high, and when i send the visitor to gateway page more then 40% dont click the Vote button... :(

If its needed i can pay for it!

leonor

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
And what exactly do you need? You could put anything on the gateway html file without a plugin

leonor

License Active
I want to have a auto forwarding With Vote to Website after x Second to main page.
Tryed some wayes via html, meta redirect and via .htaccess but when i do it in this way the vote dont get Countet.

cajkan

idk about this but could be bad request.

Reason for that if bad network or laggy page will be redirected... etc and this is like IN point cheat

As Mark mentioned in few posts be happy if you have OUT points

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Just put a meta refresh on the gateway.html . To make a valid vote with that, check the html vote link in gateway.html, you need to use that link in the resfresh

But cajkan is right, you will have close to zero cheat protection then.
1) gateway button click is there so no automatic vote happen.
2) with gateway on, you dont have the cheat protection you normally have if gateway is turned off ( http referrer check )

leonor

License Active
Yes cajkan are right, but never used it as cheat protection. I need more pages views and that is a simply way to get more :)

Thank you Basti for "Meta refresh"idea i got it work and thanks for the possibility to show more visiolist tags in gateway wrapper.

This is my new "gateway" Page :) *click*

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Np, but be aware that some of your members will abuse this sooner or later

leonor

License Active
yes maybe you are right, i brother started to create a Vote-Check for the Private Server Webmaster. When its finshed i will change back to normal Gateway Site.