[Gaming] Votifer for Minecraft.

top50servers

Hi everyone,

I'm posting this for 2 reasons..

1. Since I have noticed the Gaming Toplist presence I feel this would be an excellent asset to Visiolist for that niche of the community.
2. I don't know how to add it (sorry :( ).

Here is how it works:

1. Player will type a command in MineCraft with the Votifer Plugin, it will link to your Toplist.
2. On your Toplist the vote page will load up (with the addition of a 'Minecraft Username' input box).
3. The player will vote and add there username into the box. Completing the voting process.
4. There will be a message sent from your site to the MineCraft server acknowledging that 'User123' has voted and needs to be rewarded.
5. The MineCraft server gives the player designated on the server to the player.

I would like to be able to add this to my Toplist and have the 'Input Username' box only show for servers in the MineCraft catagory (Not much to ask I know *sarcasm*).

I found this ( http://topg.org/php_votifier ) posted by what looks like a Visiolist or a toplist alike which might help to create the plugin. I am still a beginner with PHP an a amateur at best with HTML + CSS.

Edit: There is a link on the plugin page to helping create a list with it added here : https://github.com/vexsoftware/votifier/wiki/Protocol-Documentation

I think that about covers everything.. Anything questions let me know.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
I have that already, never released due lack of responses from the testers i gave it to.

Ill pm it to you on the weekend ( need a bit of cleanup for 1.0 )

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
That sounds good. The manual votifier method ( input playername on gateway ) was once confirmed, but that was some time ago, so not exactly sure if it still works.
And then theres the automated method without typing anything, which needs a complete test, as that was a pure guess code attempt by me.

Ill keep you posted

cajkan

Once I have access to my FTP I'll upload the plugin so all users can download :) Should be soon