Featured member

delphoma

1: I upload rotator banner, but do not know how to use it. and i do not see any fonction to configure it. So my question:
where premium banner will be display?

2. Featured member
in admin it says: Featured member - You have to add {$featured_member} to wrapper.html after you turn this on.
In what part of wrapper.html exactly do i have to add the code {$featured_member}?

Help

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
2. Featured member
in admin it says: Featured member - You have to add {$featured_member} to wrapper.html after you turn this on.
In what part of wrapper.html exactly do i have to add the code {$featured_member}?
By default the featured member is coded to be displayed in the sidebar with a screenshot ( if enabled ).

In fact it is already included by default ;)
Code:
            <h3 class="heading">{$lng->a_skins_categories}</h3>
            {$category_menu}

{$featured_member}

{$premium_list}
If you wish to move it to some other place, you simply remove the tag there and place it where you want.
featured_member.html hold the html markup for this stuff in case you need to edit what is displayed, or adding / removing stuff after moving it

1: I upload rotator banner, but do not know how to use it. and i do not see any fonction to configure it. So my question:
where premium banner will be display?
Not sure i understand this, what rotator banner? And how are premium banners related to it?