Not Feasible Facebook and Twitter login.

EdgarO

Hallo,
Es wäre super, wenn man Facebook und Twitter login plugin geben würd.
Ist es möglich zu realisieren ??

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Edgar

Google Translate:

Hello,
It would be great if you'd give Facebook and Twitter login plugin.
Is it possible to realize?

Sincerely yours
Edgar

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
This plugin was requested before, but for a toplist signup this isnt really useful. Please enlight me, but i dont see the need on website signup.
As toplists use no normal member accounts and there are to many other required fields you need to fill out, thus making it pretty much impossible.
Toplists requires to have certain fields filled on registration. When you login via facebook, normally an account gets created if that facebook email does not yet exist. All good on forum softwares or where no other info is required beside email and a password, but here its impossible in my eyes

On the other hand, if we ever integrate normal member accounts, this will be considered. But our todo list is so big, so a timeframe cant be given

Bart

It would be a little bit pointless to have a twitter & facebook login unless the toplist was part of something bigger, i.e. a community site with bridged logins. But the users would still have to register their site, description banner ect... so they would need to register somehow and i'm thinking how would a username be determined for them that would be relevant to the niche as we have top remember that a username shows up in the URL.