CGI PHP NOT detected

delphoma

Hi. I buy this script and when installing, i get this message with read button: "CGI PHP NOT detected. You MAY encounter some file ownership problems when editing files uploaded through the admin interface".

1. What was the risk if i continue the installation?
2. What can i do to solve this problem?
3. Can i use or install the script even this is not solve?

Thanks waiting

Attachments

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
1) you wont be able to upload plugins, edit skins, and your language files will not import as normal when you install.
2) have your host install suPHP or switch to oswebhosting.com (first month free)
3) you can but its not recommended. You will have problems, that is why these are called "requirements"

delphoma

I already buy the script. I own my own vps server and host many sites, but i do not know how to install suphp.
So if you can help me install this on my server, will be glad to send you details

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
You will need someone familiar with your environment to install suPHP for you, I have never heard of that panel before and don't want to take any chances messing up your server.

delphoma

My host says itis not possible with dnpanel they use to install suPHP.
Is there any host compatible with your script, because the one you give is too expensive for me, please if there is a host compatible, give me the link?

delphoma

Now i am on your host, please can you share with me a discound code? because my money is not enough for paying.
I beg you, realy.