Bootstrap baby!

cajkan

Good luck with your site, looks very clean, unique, rate 5/5.

Dont forget call-to-action buttons, and keep working on your site, like Mark says "You need to polish your site" :).

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
looks awesome! really great job and a great example of a modernized list.

I would consider imposing some size restrictions on member banners, I would also go back to having members upload banners rather than loading from remote URL's. I noticed 1 banner which is nearly 800KB which dramatically slows down your page load time, several others near 200KB, and 1 more where the site was offline. Other than that (which is all solved easily with default banner uploads functions) I absolutley love it!

Fantastic job

gamezone

License Active
looks awesome! really great job and a great example of a modernized list.

I would consider imposing some size restrictions on member banners, I would also go back to having members upload banners rather than loading from remote URL's. I noticed 1 banner which is nearly 800KB which dramatically slows down your page load time, several others near 200KB, and 1 more where the site was offline. Other than that (which is all solved easily with default banner uploads functions) I absolutley love it!

Fantastic job
Thank you very much. I am going to take your advice and create a system that allows users to upload their banners instead of taking them from a remote URL. I never realized how much it would impact page gen time.

Also thank you to Cajkan for giving me so much epic feedback on skype!