Beta Testing Begins May 1

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
The end of April will signify the end of "Alpha" development for VisioList. What does that mean? it basically means that no new features will be added to the core after this point and all work done will be focused on bug fixes and improvements. I expect 1-2 weeks of beta testing before the first official version of VisioList goes gold, thanks to everyone who has helped with testing thus far... we are almost there!

Anna

One thing I reall, REALLY would love is a user manual - so that even noobs like me can understand. The original for Aardvark is well... uuuhm... terrible to put it politely....

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Anna, this is something I am slowly working on as time allows. Writing a good user manual is quite time consuming, but once we have the product ready this will be an important next step.

Anna

Aaaah - saw your other post now! Well done! I jusst took a short cut! :)
PS A nice feature for the forum would be to be able to remove posts. When you like me wrote something oout of stupidity...D S

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I need to tweak some of the forum permissions in the near future, "delete own posts" will be enabled, I actually thought it already was. thanks for the heads up

B

Blink70v

I bought the version 29$, I have not a permission to access the forum at all... Mark can you change this ? (see your PM)

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
yes forum access is upgraded manually, I have upgraded your account now.