Affiliate Testers Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Help test the affiliate program, get your VisioList license for $9!

Want to help test VisioList?

1) Register an affiliate account: http://visiolist.com/affiliates
2) put your affiliate tracking link on a web page and click it
3) Order VisioList and complete the $29.95 payment.

Your affiliate account will be credited with the $20 earnings from your own order! Once beta testing is over affiliates will no longer be able to refer themselves.

This will not only help us test the software but also our affiliate system.

Get started here: http://visiolist.com/affiliates

if you have any questions about this offer, feel free to reply here.

thanks for your consideration

***THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED, THANKS TO EVERYONE!***

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
excellent! I got the order and am going through the motions now, I'll contact you soon with an updated download link.

thanks much for getting involved with the testing.

Karl

Hi there have just signed up as well as paid for a licence. Cannot login to the stats area though just get this message Invalid password or non-existent affiliate/shop id

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
confirmed, I cannot login with your default login details, have you ever been able to login the swreg affiliate (possibly changed your PW already)?

I also noticed there was no affiliate tracking ID on your order, can you confirm that you clicked your own affiliate link before placing the order?

Karl

I could not get access with the default when I wanted to login the first time to change the password. I also clicked on my own link as mentioned in the instructions given above.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
alright the problem here is your affiliate ID was not tracked, so your account with swreg affiliate system never created.

A couple questions to help me figure out what went bad:

did the visiolist cookie get created? any chance cookies were blocked or deleted?

to test: when you click on your affiliate link, then visit the "order" page, if you hover over the "buy now" button, the end of the destination URL should be a=youraffID

can you confirm the URL is updated on the order page to include you affiliate ID?

Karl

Hi I do not have my cookies blocked as a lot of the sites I use require this to be on. After clicking on my affiliate link if I hover over the buy now button the destination URL shows as http://visiolist.com/order. I have tried this on my machine at home and work both have the same result.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
yup that looks like its working, the affiliate cookie is set with no expiration time, the only way it can destroyed is by deleting cookies via the browser, OR clicking another affiliate link.

Your order had no affiliate ID attached, I have manually credited your account.

I'll keep an eye on this for future transactions, and I'll get it tested with a few more orders today. If swreg affiliate program is not 100% accurate, we'll move to another platform.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
good to know, I'll be sure and do some testing with FF4. thanks much for the feedback

Kelly Ling

Mark - I signed up this morning as an affiliate. Looking forward to checking out what you've done.

Just wondering if my affiliate signup worked for you. :) I just verified that my purchase DID NOT show up in my affiliate account.

Kelly Ling

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Affiliate testing offer is now over, thanks to all who participated and helped us dial in the affiliate system. I'll have some updates for the affiliates in the near future once the VisioList script has gone "Gold" and the supporting website is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.