currently one of my sites is getting a heavy vote bot "attack". I have already ReCaptcha 2 in my gateway page but this dosen't help.
I created a Cloudflare WAF rule for "a=in&u=", this blocked the last TWO hours two million visitors with a JS Challange.
Some one else have the same...
with one of the last VL releases i lost the option to show only $banner in table_top_row_premium / table_row_premium.
I used this to display small banner(468x60) in the table listing, and skyscrapper120x600 (premium_banner) to display them sidebar.
right now table_top_row_premium.html...
i am currently using PHP 5.6 for my Visiolist installation, but the support for 5.6 will end in few month.
So my questions is, Visiolist already support PHP 7.2 or should i use 7.1 ?
Hi, i have a issue on my server, when this plugin post the /details/user URL to Facebook, then there is a missing ' / ' on the end.
The "fix" is very easy, just open join_finish.php
Search for 'link' =>...
No right now i didn't see anything from this plugin.
$TMPL['sro_user_count'] = "We have " . $TMPL['num_members'] . " Servers in our list atm, " . $TMPL['online_servers'] . " of which are online right now with a total of " . $TMPL['total_online'] . " Players.";
Saw only this line while i...
done, only the installer from some plugins are still with mysql_ but right now not important for me ;)
Unfortunately i noticed that i added the skin_global.php content to /seo/global_start.php ... was yesterday trying many things. And after deleting this the text has disappeared.
So right now...
Thanks, for your reply so short before christmas !
Yes i upgraded from 1.3 to 1.5 few days ago.
mysqli also doesn't work :( The strange thing i am using also $TMPL['num_members'] i didn't get them.
$TMPL['sro_user_count'] = "We have " . $TMPL['num_members'] . " Servers in our list atm, " ...
Hello, i have a custom plugin which not works anymore and i don't know why.
list($TMPL['online_servers'], $TMPL['total_online']) = mysql_fetch_row($DB->query("SELECT COUNT(*), SUM(sro_num_players) FROM `VL_stats` WHERE `sro_online` = '1'"));
$TMPL['sro_user_count'] = "We have " ...
So after hours and more hours of testing i got it to work!
I will try to tell you what i did, i am sorry for my Bad english but i would like to share it with you. Maybe a bigger site like to use it :) I will just show wich conf i did created and using right now maybe i will update this post...