Content of "Added Website" Confirmation Site

soultrailstudio

Hi, in my case we are not actually adding Websites, although links, and the Share-Links as html is also nothing we need.
Can i change this up to simply display the link, without the HTML and Banners etc?

Something like:
"Share this link to get Votes!"

Attachments

soultrailstudio

Also here, we do not need all this complex code stuff.
I know what it is but my users usually do not know any HTML and also do not need to.
Can I get a simple Link please? This is all we need here.

Attachments

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Yes you can edit the skins/YOURSKIN/link_code.html (copy it to /child/ folder) to display whatever you like.

If you don't need the standard linking options you can remove everything in that template and put it just what you want.

soultrailstudio

Okay, sounds good: Everything is possible. But how? Give me some onboarding please.
Isn't there some kind of Tutorials around Visiolist? It's literally the only Toplist CMS on the whole internet, like for real, eeeeverywhere, there is no second, you guys have a monopoly here. But I do not understand how to customise it and ... I would need quite a lot to be changed to make it work for 2022 standards, Toplists have a Future if used properly.

I do need to code php to edit?
Is there any Tutorials available?
And ..how do I display only the Share-Link, without the HTML Codes?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, did you try editing the link_code.html template?

Simply open it up, and add your link however you want it to be displayed. Its just plain text / HTML so should be simple enough.

empty anything in that template and put this in:

Code:
link to: https://yourdomain.com/
if you need something more specific let me know and I will try to help, but its probably easier than you may be thinking.