Return policy ?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
With open source software (or any software for that matter) there is no return policy.

soultrailstudio

With open source software (or any software for that matter) there is no return policy.
This is an official statement to decline the payback.

I guess this might help, the software does not deliver the desired functionality and there was no testing version to see what functionalities and features it offers thus I had no possibility to know if it is what I need. So I kindly ask you to accept the Paypal payback.

Here is an example of how to solve it in the future, in my case the Software is useless to me, I await Paypal payback.
E-Mail with official "Rücktritt vom Kauf innerhalb der gesetzlichen Widerrufsfrist"cannot be sent, so I can have no prove for getting in touch with you just by using the Contact Form. Impressum wär schon nice.

Last edited:

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Once you open a chargeback case claiming the product is not as described your payment is frozen which means your membership and access to download resources is also frozen. You have escalated your refund to paypal, so that is now where this will be resolved.