that's how you treat your customers

teamcrisiz

Hello, I bought a top list, but what I bought does not match the screenshots. The sellers are threatening me ... if I don't close this PayPal conflict, I wouldn't get anything anymore.

My download rights were then blocked, so that I can no longer download anything, not even what I was able to download beforehand.

I have all the screenshots.

teamcrisiz

Should I withdraw the conflict? Now you have an enemy.

I will rightly report negative about you wherever I can. I have all the screenshots.

You are lying ...

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
here we can see on your website, May 21-2020 a post saying you will be posting a retail version of VisioList. Along with your post from last year distributing our product also after a paypal chargeback attempt.

fraud.jpg

Here we see, on the same day you made payment and acquired Visiolist

paypal.jpg

You then proceed to download every plugin available.

You then proceed to open a paypal case against me because you wanted the latest default theme as shown on the demo (which literraly everyone has access to BTW). However as soon as you opened the case I realized who you were (confirmed with server access logs) and restricted your access.

I don't even care if you redistribute VisioList, but at least pay the license fee man.

Now you want to run around the world posting negatively and telling everyone how terrible I am? cool story bro, enjoy your darkness.

Last edited:

cajkan

Should I withdraw the conflict? Now you have an enemy.

I will rightly report negative about you wherever I can. I have all the screenshots.

You are lying ...
I've been with VisioList since 2012 and Mark and Basti are doing amazing job, you are just lying for simple licence. People like you should not even exist, go bother other places. If I was Mark I would instantly block and ban you from VL.

legendz

AcemanWolf
So sad. Just pay the license fee, it’s only $30. Owner even said “I don't even care if you redistribute VisioList, but at least pay the license fee man.” They are good people and you’re trying to steal their hard work. Let me just say Karma is real.