Welcome mail

Anna

A looooong time ago I remember that any new member of my list was given a welcome mail when they had been approved with their link code and so on. From what I can see that welcome email is no longer sent out automaticly which I find a true drawback! I do have a newsletter for my members where I give tips and hints. But I would love to not have to repeat myself all the time and I am sure my members would love that too ;) So, is there a setting that we have missed where I can set a welcome mail? If not, how can that be added?

And I have checked by adding my own site - there isnt any welcome mail sent out....

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
This has always been included. Have you checked your spam folder? Might as well landed in there

Anna

Nope, no welcome email... Registered a new site myself+ I asked a lady who just registered her site. No mail.... And even if there were- how do I change it or add to it?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
join_email.html
if it worked before i dont see why it would not work now. have your host disabled sendmail() ?

Anna

No the host have not disabled sendmail() , and We have checked the spam folder but no welcome mail anywhere :(

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
this odd Anna :p

Could you pm me ftp info? Will test myself and look at the files then

Anna

Well, thats what I am here for : Finding the odd glitches;-) I will make sure fiance mail it this weekend!

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Also check your error log via your host for any clues, this function is confirmed working on every list I have access too.