Voting period settings for a week

panzerdude

Hi,

I' not sure how to set up the Ranking Settings on my site.

I would like the votes to display the total for all week then get reset and go back to zero after 7 days.
Is it possible to have the votes count all week, the sites with the most votes stay at the top during that time.

The Ranking Settings I have are wrong, my votes are getting reset back to zero every 24 hours.
Any Ideas I'm not to sure what I should set the settings up as or what works best, thank you

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Its all in the admin settings.
Ranking period. just change to weekly
and 2 lines below you see a dropdown menu which says "Average", you will need to set that to the other option available

panzerdude

Its all in the admin settings.
Ranking period. just change to weekly
and 2 lines below you see a dropdown menu which says "Average", you will need to set that to the other option available

That's what I thought, but If I select Ranking period Weekly, then inside the dropdown menu I select this "This week" thats the other option than "Average"
then it displays my site out of order. I have someone with 8 votes lower than someone with 6 or 3 votes. Here are some pics.

info.jpgout.jpg

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Check your html files, remember youve put up template tags to display hits in. And at that time it was the tag for daily votes, not weekly. To make it short, update those tags to read "weekly" instead of "daily"

panzerdude

Check your html files, remember youve put up template tags to display hits in. And at that time it was the tag for daily votes, not weekly. To make it short, update those tags to read "weekly" instead of "daily"
Great stuff, thanks allot :)