Vote Links

top50servers

Hi all,

I made this plugin (with alot of help from Mark) and the idea behind it is pretty simple, this adds the user's vote link to the gateway page in there link code section of the UCP.

I moved the box up to the top but that requires and edit to a core file, if you want instructions on how to do this just post how to.

By default this box will appear on the bottom.

Attachments

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing :)

I have added a new hook location for VisioList 1.1 that will avoid the core edit if you want this link to show at the top of the link code choices: user_cp_extra_link_code_first

to take advantage of this in version 1.0 or older
open sources/user_cp/link_code.php and find:
PHP:
        // Link Codes
        if($CONF['text_link'] == 1) {
Add this before:
PHP:
        // More Link codes
        eval (PluginManager::getPluginManager ()->pluginHooks ('user_cp_extra_link_code_first'));

top50servers

Thanks for sharing :)

I have added a new hook location for VisioList 1.1 that will avoid the core edit if you want this link to show at the top of the link code choices: user_cp_extra_link_code_first

to take advantage of this in version 1.0 or older
open sources/user_cp/link_code.php and find:
PHP:
        // Link Codes
        if($CONF['text_link'] == 1) {
Add this before:
PHP:
        // More Link codes
        eval (PluginManager::getPluginManager ()->pluginHooks ('user_cp_extra_link_code_first'));
Thanks for the update in the next version.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
One issue i found which u have to correct.
Code:
<textarea readonly="readonly" name="code" rows="6" style="width: 90%;" onclick="select_all();">{$TMPL['list_url']}/index.php?a=in&u={$TMPL['site']}{$TMPL['verbose_link']}</textarea>
Remove the index.php?a=in&u={$TMPL['site']}

If one has google friendly links disabled you will end up with index.php?a=in&u={$TMPL['site']} index.php?a=in&u={$TMPL['site']} ( double link )

As the index.php?a=in&u={$TMPL['site']} is already handled by the tmpl tag verbose_link

legendz

AcemanWolf
If I add this plugin to VL 1.0 will I need to edit it again when VL 1.1 comes?

Do I need to upload the .zip file on admincp? And edit the files after?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
If I add this plugin to VL 1.0 will I need to edit it again when VL 1.1 comes?
no, the edit is already included in 1.1

Do I need to upload the .zip file on admincp? And edit the files after?
upload the zip from admincp, it makes no difference if you edit the file before or after