Not Feasible VisioList Free Version Suggestion.

Revenge

I think there should be a free version of VisioList. The free version would obviously have restricted features and be a barebones toplist. I just think that offering a free list (which has the footer backlink to Visiolist.) Would impact Visiolist's search engine status vastly. This is the same concept that GoDaddy uses with their free wbsite builder.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
This will be considered, no doubt there are some nice benefits to releasing free....

but in the mean time there is always Aardvark Topsites PHP :)

Anna

I have to disagree with Revenge tbh. Dont make a free version of VL! I find it tremendously cheap as it is considering the huuuuge amount of work that has been put down to develop this! 30 $ a year! Thats that all about! Thats nothing and you can always stop paying and be fine with that too! My concern if you make a lite-version is that users will use that and not transfer to payed version. Instead my suggestion is to make a REALLY sassy and attractive demo and/or manual so that everyone curious can see the benefits from it! Maybe use a guespass as has been done before.

Bart

Don't release a free version because a free version could be modded so that is has all features of the paid version, better would be to update the Aardvark toplist and make that the official free version of this and add a link in the footer of all the aardvark scripts back to VisioList, that way a free product is still free and a paid product gets more exposure.

I've used the Aardvark script for years but never knew of VisioList until ~3 days ago because there is no exposure on Aardvark linking it to VisioList.