UCP Small edit

cajkan

Hello guys I wanna edit this message:
{$lng->user_cp_premium_membership}: {$remain_day_premium}

Is there a way to display orange message if user dont have premium, and how can i display green message if user have premium membership.

VL needs lots of improvements :)

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hello guys I wanna edit this message:
{$lng->user_cp_premium_membership}: {$remain_day_premium}

Is there a way to display orange message if user dont have premium, and how can i display green message if user have premium membership.
easy enough with CSS. You can build your class using {$premium_flag} for example... but that is just 1 of many ways to accomplish this.

Code:
<div class="premiumbox{$premium_flag}">{$lng->user_cp_premium_membership}: {$remain_day_premium}</div>
in CSS:
Code:
.premiumbox0 {color: orange}
.premiumbox1 {color:green}

cajkan

@Mark since I'm using bootstrap and I wanna use alert boxes isnt possible to have custom classes ?

Example:
user_cp.html

IF user have premium membership to load class:
<div class="alert alert-success">
if user dont have any premium days to load:
<div class="alert alert-warning">

Also I would like to use different text inside that's why I'm asking for customization.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
you can do anything you like, look at what i provided you its very simple and you can easily extend bootstrap labels anyway you like.

if you want to use bootstrap prebuilt classes you need to create a plugin with a conditional, its MUCH easier to override the color/background with custom CSS.

<div class="alert alert-success prem{$premium_flag}">

then in your CSS you can simply override the background color

.alert-success .prem0 {background: #ff99900;}

If you want to change the text inside, use the language manager in the admin panel where all text is controlled.

Last edited: