Implemented Screenshots List Display

It would be great if you clicked on Screenshots and you get a display all the screen grabs (or at least under Manage Users).

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
so if I have 1000 members why would I want to see a huge list of screenshots? I see no benefit from this.

This is why we allow the users to request a screenshot update, its just a much more elegant solution. Then you only need to render screenshots as needed and you dont need to go through big lists of screenshots like this.

At this point I just dont see the value of adding such a feature. Perhaps you can provide some reason/benefits?

The problem is you can not tell if a screen shot good as an admin if they are not in the top of the list or you look at the individual stats pages. Not all users look at their stats page nor do some care if the screen is correct. I don't like the user determining the look of my website (black screenshots).

You have pages on the admin pages so you are not going to list all 1000 screen shots on one page

How about this, a display of recent users and ones that have changed their info so you can check them?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
so just to confirm the only reason your making this request is to avoid black screenshots?

Or half rendered screenshots, white ones and you could look for outdated ones.

Maybe show the screengrab after it is rendered under the Manage users page so you can check it is okay.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Well black screenshot issue we can eliminate in the actual request (infact its already on the features todo list). Half rendered and white I have simply never seen but I guess it would be possible if the site is very slow.

I will give some thought to this, I need to improve the UI of the screenshot request module anyway so will take these ideas into consideration

as always, thanks for the feedback!