screenshots are black

josecli

Hello

Until yesterday screenshots worked well. From now generated screenshots are black. Why is this happening?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, you posted on Saturday evening and it is now Monday morning, please understand I am not sitting at my desk all weekend every weekend. I always work hard to answer promptly, but sometimes you just need a little patience on the weekends ;)

That said, I can see 400+ screenshots were rendered just fine this weekend, I am looking closer at your specific case and will report back shortly.

josecli

I apologize for my impatience. Sorry.

Now everything seems to work properly. Thank you very much.

Should I do something in the script every time this happens?

I noticed that screenshots generated for web pages that are compatible for mobile are not generated correctly. The header image is not displayed, but the rest of the web page is displayed. Any ideas?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I apologize for my impatience. Sorry.

Now everything seems to work properly. Thank you very much.
No worries :)

Should I do something in the script every time this happens?
nope, nothing on your end can be done. This issue happens very rarely, I just restarted apache on the screenshot server and that seems to fix in 99% of the time.

I noticed that screenshots generated for web pages that are compatible for mobile are not generated correctly. The header image is not displayed, but the rest of the web page is displayed. Any ideas?
mobile screenshots will render just fine, if the header image is not displayed its probably just slow loading, we give 3 seconds for a web page to load and then take a screenshot. Feel free to provide a URL where you are seeing this issue and I can take a look for you.[/quote][/quote]