Screenshot problem

Bart

Hi,

I have a problem with the Screenshots, i have 3 sites added to my visiolist but when i generate the screenshots for them from the admin panel i have black boxes, i have my VisioList ScreenShots API Key and have added it to the settings.

Site: http://maxleech.com/

I would be grateful for a solution! :)

Thanks!

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, API keys are all manually approved and sometime will take me a few hours to get to it. I have just sent your approved key to you so you should be good to go now.

The blank screen after generate screenshots for all members is actually normal operation (MySQL connection times out because screenshots take a long time to generate), it has been on the todo list to fix this up for some time.

Bart

Hello, API keys are all manually approved and sometime will take me a few hours to get to it. I have just sent your approved key to you so you should be good to go now.

The blank screen after generate screenshots for all members is actually normal operation (MySQL connection times out because screenshots take a long time to generate), it has been on the todo list to fix this up for some time.
How long will it take for that to be patched up?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
its a fairly low priority so we probably wont get to it anytime soon (perhaps a month or so). Its just cosmetic, the function works fine even though the white screen is less than ideal.

Bart

The screenshots work on the demo site for VisioList, is it not possible for it to be the same on other sites because it really looks bland without the screenshots

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
the demo is exactly the same version as everyone has. Screenshots work for everyone.