Rate your Administrators :)

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Uh, what did Mark do to deserve a low rating? Hope he will not be sad :D

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Na hes not inactive. But busy. I have the same issue that i cant visit the forum as often as i want to at peek coding times. Unfortunately VL is not a "make a living out of it" project.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! after you wasted countless hours of my time, and got answers to all your questions promptly... bah kids like you make me hate this job sometimes.

Inactive - http://visiolist.com/community/members/

What other users might not know is just how much spam "soccerki" has sent me... so yes I get short with him and anyone else who abuses my time.

check this out:

phone calls over a 3 day weelend: 11
minutes spent on the phone: 42
emails: 87
private messages: 54

silly threads asking for refund: 1
private messages sent asking for other customers private emails: 5

I warned you in the last private message that I felt you were abusing my time, you persisted. Your going to find many people in your life will be rude to you, simply because your inconsiderate. I highly doubt I am the first.

people should take a few minutes and read this guys other posts... to gain perspective.

You are officially now the only user on my "ignore list" so I can focus my energy on users who don't waste my time with your level of sillyness.

I am honest and have limits with people... don't be a taker and I am very easy to get along with.

Its been fun, but your officially out of my hair :)

ignored.

cajkan

I think this topic should be closed, i like both Mark and Basti.
You have to put yourself into their positions and understand their time spend,effort and money.
Visiolist is not fixes and updates for now, you have to think about the future too, so every change you make you need to think about whats gonna happen next. So its not easy job to manage everything.

CrazyCoder

funny kids oh lala ... just to teach those kids, a regular website made by a professional, a company, what ever would costs you at least between 2.000 and 3.000 euros !
talking about a common website ok ?
SO just think about and compare :
Mark and Basti spending millions hours of coding and helping, answering at forums ... and to earn how much ??? 30$ a copy ? pfffff
maybe they sold 100 copy over 2 years, come on this is just a ridiculous amount.

noone could live, buy food, pay bills, rent the flat, ... with so few earnings.

Believe me, i was a coder when i was young, so i know whats its about, spending hours, hours, hours, hours ... on coding, improving, checking, testing, helping users ...

Those guys dont do VL to earn money, wooo no definitly

its a passion, they are code addict, yessss 2 of the best human kind represents !!!

hip hip hip hourra buddies !

VL is as a religion for them ! u dont practice a religion to earn money, but to give love to people, yeah dats my opinion about the boys ;) mark and basti => +100%