Problem with Manage Members

Morus

www.votezone.eu , www.privateserversranking.com
Hi I have a problem with manage members option after update to final version. I can't see Manage Inactive Members option and also when i go to manage members i can see only first 10 members. There is no pagination or option to see more then 10 members. See attached pictures.

members2.jpg members1.jpg

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Manage member, see the dropdown menu? :)

Inactive members, i think we forgot to import that text in the update.
Please step to Content -> Manage Languages.
Next up click import language and select english and import.
A Popup will open listing everything what was imported, that is if you were missing something from the default english import file.

Now it should be included, but if not.
Add new phrase
Phrase Name: a_man_inactive_header
Definition: Manage Inactive Members

Morus

ok, language problem has been resolved, just the english new version wasnt imported.
Also any reason why I can't see pagination (page 1, page 2, etc on the main screen of Manage Members (admin side). It must be something with /sources/admin/manage.php I believe. If not there it must be then in skins/admin/ folder.
And comparing to the old version there is no members.php file in sources/admin/ folder. Not sure if that will change anything

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
The old system has been removed as stated already several times ( no offense ). It was just causing to many problems with odd characters, so we reverted back to the old system in the time beeing.

Morus

So how can I see all my members now? I need to write their names in searching box? How can I get back to the 0.6 version with manage Members then?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Like i said before already, have a look at the dropdownbox. Each entry shows you 10 members. Just select one and hit go.
If there is no select box it means you only have 10 active member

Edit:: Just noticed it only list active members, slight bug. Will be fixed in next release to include inactive ( removed from ranking ) as well.

If you don't enter anything in the search box under Members, I get an error

Fatal error: Call to undefined method search_user::form() in /var/www/virtual/domainname.com/htdocs/sources/admin/search_user.php on line 30

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Good catch Mark. Until a fix is in the new version open sources/admin/search_user.php

Line 30 replace with this
Code:
      //$this->form();

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I will make updating the "manage members" function a high priority for next release.

Bart

So how can I see all my members now? I need to write their names in searching box? How can I get back to the 0.6 version with manage Members then?
Have a look:

Basically instead of it being Page 1,2,3,4 its a bit more useful by giving you member in alphabetical order.
The image above shows "A - I" then "L - Ra" then "Rs - Z" does this make sense?