Problem with install

Djack

Hello,
I've seen this problem was mentionned. I tried to download the new version of visiolist but there is always the same problem:
Fatal error: Database error in "/home/.nfs1/topserveur/www/vl/install/index.php" on line 408

Table 'VL_settings' already exists in /home/.nfs1/topserveur/www/vl/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 88
An idea?

Djack

Sorry, it's this error:

Fatal error: Database error in "/home/.nfs1/topserveur/www/vl/install/index.php" on line 420

Unknown column 'button_url' in 'field list' in /home/.nfs1/topserveur/www/vl/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 88

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
that shows the installer has already been run and the script is already installed. You should be able to delete the /install/ directory and your VisioList should be functioning.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
ahh the second post makes more sense, I'll correct this right now and post a patch in a couple minutes :)

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
strange, that error is coming from a plugin. Try installing this plugin through the admin panel, and let me know how it goes.

Attachments

Djack

Maybe it's because of that :

PHP Version: 4.4.4-8+etch6 is out of date! You must upgrade
  • No plugin is installed
  • I can't go to the admin panel, there is the same error (after the password)
  • What is this attached file?

Djack

So, i have a new web hosting, but now, i have this error :):

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /public_html/index.php on line 46

Fatal error: Database error in "/public_html/index.php(105) : eval()'d code" on line 7

Table 'topgame2._sites' doesn't exist in /public_html/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 88
After the installation, is the differents CHMOD must be reedit?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
that error is very strange, did you run the installer? if so, did you get any errors or warnings?

Djack

Yes i run the installer, and there was no errors or warnings.
I've followed exactly the instructions.
I'll try to make several tests this evening (because in france, it's the morning).

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
The MySQL database is not setup and the script was not installed. Check with your host to ensure you are using the correct username, password and Mysql host location.

When I tried running the installer with the information found in settings_sql.php this error was shown indicating one of the above settings is incorrect.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /public_html/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 32

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /public_html/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 33

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I found the PHPBB installation on your site and will try installing now with the info found in the config file there.