Premium Banner

Morus

www.votezone.eu , www.privateserversranking.com
I've just installed the frest installation of 1.8 visiolist and I have an issue with Premium banner.
It is not showing in table_top_row_premium
The code in that file is:
<a href="{$url}" onclick="out(this,'{$username}');" rel="nofollow">{$banner}</a><br>
Should it be $banner or it should be something like $default_banner.
The website is premiujm and the banner has been uploaded

1593348772230.png
1593348835227.png
1593349643730.png

Last edited:

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
That is the correct tag, however it looks like you are using the new MP4 banner option and that MP4 is not playing.

this is the code being output by $banner
Code:
    <p><a href="http://www.smartprofit.co.uk/" onclick="out(this,'smartprofit');" rel="nofollow">
<video class="video-fluid" autoplay="autoplay" playsinline="true" loop="loop" muted="true" width="460" height="60">
    <source src="http://www.votezone.eu/games-ranking/banners/mp4/smartprofit_premium_1593349730.mp4" type="video/mp4">
</video>

</a></p>
so need to check why your mpeg conversion failed.

Morus

Ive executed the conversion just now but still the same

1593386133274.png

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
I can have a look later on skype morus. Your mp4's are 404 not found. It looks like something with ffmpeg got installed incorrectly, resulting in the "can i run ffmpeg" to return true, but the actual convert command does not generate/store the mp4

On a sidenode, add this to your css, seems it got left out in default theme
Code:
.video-fluid {
    max-width: 100%;
}

Last edited:

Morus

I can have a look later on skype morus. Your mp4's are 404 not found. It looks like something with ffmpeg got installed incorrectly, resulting in the "can i run ffmpeg" to return true, but the actual convert command does not generate/store the mp4

On a sidenode, add this to your css, seems it got left out in default theme
Code:
.video-fluid {
    max-width: 100%;
}
Thanks guys.
I will be on tonight, sorry was in work.