Plugin Concept: "Last Week's Winner" & Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

chwolf

No longer a customer.
Ah, yeah, I see the thumbnail post from March. I see it's active license holders only, though. I don't know if that means it stops working if you don't renew, but since it won't affect me it's just a general thought.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, its a service to active licence holders only. Anything else would just eat our resources ( screenshots are expensive ). This was mainly introduced to prevent people from using it, who got the script from a site other than ours.

chwolf

No longer a customer.
Heh. It looks like the forum's "opt out" setting for thread notifications doesn't work. 8U

chwolf

No longer a customer.
I'm saying I unchecked them all and I'm still getting alerts via e-mail.

I'd prefer not to get "I'd like this, too!" and "No." alerts every so often, forever. XD

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
click unwatch thread at the upper right, those settings are probably not retroactive.

As a final comment:

at the moment the core feature request forum has the following stats in relation to the comment implying that I am rigid or negative for customer suggestions:

9 threads marked as not feasible,(suggestions I will not be developing)
6 are in the midst of development
16 have already been implemented
7 are on the long term todo list

As these stats clearly indicate,. we have accepted and completed the majority of requests.. bu obvisouly cannot complete all feature requests from all users. Those numbers speak for themselves without me needing to "score points" as you put it...

Status
Not open for further replies.