paid custom skin/skin edits

missmindy

Im looking for someone I can pay a fair price to creat a "girly" skin for the most recent version on the script... I dont want to ask mark as I was quoted a huge price and the work I was showed was not anything professional worth 500$+
I made a post to ask for help and was basically argued with while given next to no help... so thats not going to work either

If anyone is good making theme edits and can make a pretty girly skin or edit the default one to look girly and send me the code Id love to pay you for that help.
either reply or message me and leave me a price and how long it will take and Ill pay !
thank you

soccerki

Im looking for someone I can pay a fair price to creat a "girly" skin for the most recent version on the script... I dont want to ask mark as I was quoted a huge price and the work I was showed was not anything professional worth 500$+
I made a post to ask for help and was basically argued with while given next to no help... so thats not going to work either

If anyone is good making theme edits and can make a pretty girly skin or edit the default one to look girly and send me the code Id love to pay you for that help.
either reply or message me and leave me a price and how long it will take and Ill pay !
thank you
Either choose from Basti, or Mark.

Other than that, my only other option for you is to try oDesk.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Another option is themeforest.net , while those are static html design, im pretty sure some hold that girly look you seek.
At that, they are all quite affordable due mass selling.

If you do that, its a matter of integrating visiolist into it, which can range from 100- god knows how much ;) ( depends on the design obviously )

cajkan

Missmindy depends on your niche, if you want to GO BIG, its worth investing 500$, your not gonna throw that money.
Even if your website doesnt perform well you can still sell your website = investment gets back in your pocket.