New Premium banner upload

soccerki

I have now spotted a hidden secret to bypass Adblocker techniques.

Users have had issues with their premium banners showing? I've found a solution. Adblocker blocks all keywords of banner/banners/ anything related. So I've beta tested it, and it worked. I've uploaded of my my premium users into a folder /premium and there banner shows Proof: http://prntscr.com/3rzmvc

So I would like to request a core feature to a rework of the upload areas. Meaning when your a premium user, update your upload limit from 100kb (WAY TOO LOW), #2 edit the upload area from keeping them all in /banners move premium uploads to a new section something similiar to /premium

Hope this get's tooken into suggestion. Very usefull for most all clients of this website.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
This file size limit again.. search the forum its has been discussed to no end.

A banner bigger than 100kb? noob designer, we explicitly not gonna let users change that. If we would -> Why does my site loads so slow?
Typical gamer issue, before complaining you should study what makes a site a success. A key point is loading time

As for the upload area, like already discussed on skype to no end, not happening at this point. Not saying it never happens, but not now.
A user has adblock? Clearly he not want to be bloated with ads and banners ( yes in a toplist case these are ads )