Looking to buy Template or hire someone to make one for my top

daddycaddy

Hi there,
I did not know in which category I should post this, so I did it in General Discussion
If this thread its against this website TOS please remove it and accept my apologies

Now...
I would like to buy an template for VisioList TopSite or hire someone to make one for me
We can discuss about the price etc.
I do not have the time in my hands to do one, so I prefer to have someone make it for me
Please PM me here in this forum if you are interested.

The Top will be an Games Top similar to gtop100.com or xtremetop100.com or topgamesites.net

Thank you

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Custom work by VisioList staff is at $25/hour.
If you already have a premade html template, it can integated for VL for roughly 50-100. Depends on the complexity of the design, and if plugin need to be taken care off to match design.
In that case i could help you out. ( except logo designs )

Or try out our bootstrap theme http://visiolist.com/community/resources/boostrap-3-responsive.13/
Its highly customizable and could be made into anything. Has the advantage that its responsive already

If you require something to be designed in photoshop, unfortunately i can't help. Maybe Mark can, but i don't know his schedule.

Either way, once you have decided on the above, you can drop Mark or me a PM and we can discuss further for exact needs etc.

And please note that exact website design copies should not be considered, as it can lead both you and the one who does it for you into trouble.

daddycaddy

I'm not looking for exact copies...I just state those websites so whoever its gonna make an template, has an idea of what I want.
I'm trying to get something of my own otherwise Google will not be happy if its something that already exists in other topsite, like actual default theme or boostrap.

The theme(skin) can be even normal css/html remake/re-edit of default theme as long as its different then anything existing in other websites and of course, I want it implemented with the script.
Basically I don't want Google to mark my Top as a clone...that will hurt me on the long process, probably you understand what I mean.

Can you do something like this? If yes PM me a price
Thank you

cajkan

Most of the websites are now based on html/css frameworks so im sure that clone code isnt a big thing. Google focuses more on the content.

High quality content = wins the game.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
I dont mean clone code, i mean a obvious website copy in regards to looking the same. The issue is not google but DMCA and possible termination of your hosting

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in the mood for a gaming design if you need something unique :) $300 - $400 is my price range for a nice responsive design.

daddycaddy

Right now that price its too much for my budget Mark :)
I'm willing to pay 100-200 usd
If you can do something in this price range let me know and maybe we can have a deal
I'm sure you can accommodate that price if you are willing to:) after all its money:)
Thank you for answering

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the offer, but in that price range your best bet is to integrate a nice premade template as basti outlined above rather than source a fully customized design.

Cheers

cajkan

Unique designs start from 500$ per page, so Marks offer is very cheap.

If you hire professional designer would cost you around 3000$

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
hey! I am a professional designer of 15+ years :) ( no offense taken lol )

that said, these days there is great designs coming out of Romania, India etc which have really dropped the value of a good design, unfortunately that doesn't make my house and food any cheaper here in Canada and it still takes a lot of work and inspiration to create a nice design :)

Its probably best if I focus on updating the VisioList.com website as well as work on our new default theme anyway.

cajkan

I was trying to explain daddycaddy that your offer is cheap, and standard website price range is way higher. So for a fully working design worth much more then 500$.

Its maybe too much for the members/users but you get lots of benefits:
  • Unique design
  • Additional support
  • Extra features
  • Extra plugins

daddycaddy

Indian templates might be cheaper but i know for a fact Romanian ones are not...but I got what you mean
In that price range you gave me its included implementation with the script also or do i have to pay extra for that?
I'm trying to contact you via Skype, will speed up this process if you are willing to answer there :)
thank you

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
@cajkan I know what your saying and I appreciate that you understand the value of this stuff :)

@daddycaddy no worries, there is a big difference from your price range and mine and that's totally cool, I'm always overbooked anyway and really should not be taking on more work.
The price range I provided was for a full implementation of a responsive design, but honestly if I were you I would choose a sexy template from templatemonster or themeforest and hire Basti to integrate it for you, that fits your price range and gives you a great value for your dollar. Then once your site takes off and creates some traffic/revenue you can look at a fully custom design (or plugin development) to make your site something truly special and unique.

damnlag

I'm in the mood for a gaming design if you need something unique :) $300 - $400 is my price range for a nice responsive design.
I'd be interested in doing this. I'd like to talk to you and see some plans before we would do it though. I've got the perfect domain for a gaming template and I hope your up for it still ;)

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I'm up for it, but my schedule is not :(

If things slow down for me, I've got a lot of VisioList work I am behind on and really should focus on that.

Really wish I could help, but perhaps you can find a nice template and have Basti implement it for you. That really is the best value for the money at this point.

damnlag

I'm up for it, but my schedule is not :(

If things slow down for me, I've got a lot of VisioList work I am behind on and really should focus on that.

Really wish I could help, but perhaps you can find a nice template and have Basti implement it for you. That really is the best value for the money at this point.
Would he/she be able to make a responsive template?