Long Term Aardvark Admin Impressed with Newly Purchased VisioList!

freecashpro

Professional Web Developer & Coder
Hello,

I have been using a heavily customized (by me) version of the free though older Aardvark top site list script (www.FreeCashOnlineTopSiteList.com) for many years and I had all but given up hope for any updates ever to the Aardvark system.

A few days ago I was elated to discover that the original base script has indeed a newly updated and supported cousin - VisioList ! Well today I purchased VisioList and I have to admit that I'm thoroughly delighted and impressed with both the script itself and the excellent support I've received so far.

I just installed a new fresh install on my www.GetPaidTo.org site and I can report that the install went most smoothely. I'll keep you all informed of progress as I first flesh out my new install and then later on upgrade my old Aardvark install.

Last edited:

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the kind words, always a pleasure to reconnect with an old time Ardvark fan :) surprising how many of us are still kicking!

Bets of luck with your projects!

freecashpro

Professional Web Developer & Coder
Yup, the more I wander into the nooks and crannies of the VisioList script then the more impressed I am ;) A bunch of the new (over aardvark) options I'm seeing were on my wish list / todo list (I'm also a coder) over the years with aardvark. Great Job Guys (& Gals?) !