Link Code

Morus

www.votezone.eu , www.privateserversranking.com
Hi,

How can I improve the link site to look better than it is now? I attached picture.
As you can see the picture of Lineage 2 (i didnt add it) and the link are overlaping.
What can I do to adjust it without interfeering the core?

Thanks

Attachments

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Thats a feature from the core. Adding automatical the favicon of the member site. But its not supposed to be that big.

Ill giving it test

Morus

I changed to 10px to 4px. It moved to the begining of text line but maybe adding the screenshot would be better or adjust the size of the favicon.ico to the same size as text line by adding width=”xxx” height=”xxx” option?

$sitelist_select .= '<li style="background: url('.$sitelist_url.'/favicon.ico) 4px no-repeat;"><a href="index.php?a=user_cpl&b=link_code&site='.$sitelist.'">'.$sitelist_url.'</a></li>';
}

Morus

Adjusting the view by adding height, width is only changing the size by cutting the favicon.ico not resizing it.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Change it to this:
Code:
$sitelist_select .= '<li style="background: url('.$sitelist_url.'/favicon.ico) no-repeat; background-size: 32px auto;"><a href="index.php?a=user_cpl&b=link_code&site='.$sitelist.'">'.$sitelist_url.'</a></li>';
background-size is a css 3 property and will do it for now, most modern browsers support it. Temp fix will also be included in vl 0.7 until we find a way to handle large favicons, usually they shouldnt be bigger then 32x32 mostly, but some just use random images