Image Logo and buttons ?

mrix2000

Hello all, I love these topsites lists but they are always a little let down my my buttons and logo image :(

Is there anyone around these forums that can design something for my topsite list paid etc ????

Thanks all
mrix

cajkan

Hello Mrix, thank you for your information. Do you have any niche about your topsite, because its very important the graphics etc...

mrix2000

Hi Basti, I am totally the same when it comes to anything image related, some people have that artistic side and can knock something up in moments.
For me its always been the same, the logo and also with these lists the buttons letting me down, I have seen some really swish buttons over the years but have never
been able to find out how they make them.
Thanks
mrix

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't done a graphic design in a while, feeling a little refreshed from the break and can probably come up with something if your interested

A few of my old button samples that have been around forever (my favorites are all gone now... after 10 years) Animated buttons are $25 for the original design with unlimited revisions. once the first button is approved I can make subsequent buttons as needed... first 10 are included. After 10 its $.50 each. so 11.gif, 12.gif, 13.gif etc. I will also provide the psd so you can make the variants on your own if you prefer.

A few logo samples (Simple logo is $50, something more complex $100):

more complex:

I can provide many more samples if you like

Last edited:

mrix2000

Hi Mark, they look great, here is my topsite http://www.metaldetectingforum.co.uk/Top_Sites/ as for a logo something basic would be fine, anything that looks better than the MDF TopSite List text I have added, something fitting with the default theme and colour I have changed on the menu and nav bar would be great.
As for buttons, I need something similar to the theme which members would want to place on their sites, at the moment I am using the old ardvark buttons.
Thanks
mrix