How to change voting button format

virtualtrades

My issue is that I wish for the votes to be displayed like this (on the main page without having to click)

however they are currently displayed like this:

How do I edit this?

Many thanks in advance!

virtualtrades

Also how can I change this so it fits? When premium membership is added, it no longer fits
As you can see it also covers the "Stats" button, but I want this display like requested in post one, preferably by the "VISIT" button?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Also how can I change this so it fits? When premium membership is added, it no longer fits
To begin with, you allow way to big banners, not fit for the design.
This design by default should have a max banner width of 468 for normal and premium members. You have an admin setting for that.

If you not already have 100's of members just remove the big banner after that and use one within the allowed size.
Normally you control banners also using width="468" in the img code, but that is a bad method, especially if the banner is smaller than that, as it will be streched.

As for the Votes display...
You need a bit of css knowledge to make that purple background
Once you have that in place, you can use the following tags to display Hits in and out
{$unq_in_0_daily}
{$unq_out_0_daily}
These are the tags if you rank your list "daily", if rank by weekly or monthly, change the daily within the tag
e.g {$unq_in_0_monthly}

You place te codes in table_top_row.html and table_top_row_premium.html

virtualtrades

To begin with, you allow way to big banners, not fit for the design.
This design by default should have a max banner width of 468 for normal and premium members. You have an admin setting for that.

If you not already have 100's of members just remove the big banner after that and use one within the allowed size.
Normally you control banners also using width="468" in the img code, but that is a bad method, especially if the banner is smaller than that, as it will be streched.

As for the Votes display...
You need a bit of css knowledge to make that purple background
Once you have that in place, you can use the following tags to display Hits in and out
{$unq_in_0_daily}
{$unq_out_0_daily}
These are the tags if you rank your list "daily", if rank by weekly or monthly, change the daily within the tag
e.g {$unq_in_0_monthly}

You place te codes in table_top_row.html and table_top_row_premium.html
I see thanks.
Think i will change to Bootstrap skin.
I have bootstraps skin already installed but i have these errors

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/virtualt/public_html/sources/misc/skin.php on line 47

Warning: fopen(./skins/bootstrap/link_code_type_rank.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtualt/public_html/sources/misc/skin.php on line 45

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/virtualt/public_html/sources/misc/skin.php on line 47