Help with error after upgrade 1.5

Dear,

After the upgrade am I having this error?
I also can not update the plugins

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given in /home4/ipswhcyp/public_html/topparanormalsites.com/sources/misc/skin.php(364) : eval()'d code on line 59

Can you help me.

www.topparanormalsites.com

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
hello, that error indicates you have an out of date plugin, disable each plugin until you find the culprit then ensure you install the most current version.

Mark,

It did not work, I sent an email with support with the instructions of my server.
Help me, friend.

Regards,

Mário Caliman

The problem Mark, is that my Visiolist is not doing the uograde of the plugins, so I sent the information via support for you.

Regards,

Mário caliman

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
There is no automated upgrade of plugins, download the new plugin and upload it replacing the old one.

cajkan

The version number wasnt changed thats why mario is confused :p

Basically plugin is updated with newest updates but I belive version wasnt changed example from 1.1 to 1.2

My version is 1.5, and I tried updating all the plugins, it just does not update.
I was in the contact section and I sent all the data to you of the support to help me,

Mario Caliman

Mark,

I emailed you to leave messages on the support and no solution to my case.
I need you to react, because my website is dead.
If it continues then I will dispute the paypal to receive my subscription back

Mário Caliman

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I have tried to help you. You simply need to update all of your plugins. You can also disable the out of date plugins... there is no excuse of leaving your site broken and threatening me with chargeback...

I will login and do this for you, but this is really something you should be able to do on your own.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I have spent the 5 minutes to update your plugins for you. The warning at the top of your page was caused by the affiliate tracker plugin and your error_reporting settings (triggered by empty result)