[GoDaddy] Do not use for host...

cajkan

Hello

ive just buyed an host 2 days ago from Godaddy...
Admin panel everything was fine...

uploaded files, SQL etc... and from nowhere my page started to load very very slowly...
first i was thinking that its facebook plugin...
and 5 minutes later ive started to recive Error 500...

5 minutes later website was up but with slow loads, 5 minutes later Error 500...
ive opened a ticket and requested support and they gived me some stupid reply that i must check website coddings/ script errors.
Next day everything was fine, i had an script for banners, to manage ads into website
and appeared error and same on contact page, when i clicked submit button error appeared.

I was using a free host on 000webhosting and all script was working fine, so i took all thouse scripts and transfered to godaddy, but error still appeared, and they said that its script/code error

they asked me for PIN codes, screenshots etc... just a waste of time, and in the end ive had to cancel webhosting and everything from Godaddy.

Overall Godaddy its just an Copy-Paste, and lack of support.

So if u wanna host Visiolist with godaddy i do not recommand.

Anyone have suggestions where should i go next please reply here coz im sick of wasting time and searching for good web hosting plans

Bart

I would definitely suggest going with Mark's suggestion but if your site is a little small or your budget is not that big i would recommend going with stablehost as they've been good for me for the past 3 months, prior to that i was using HostUpon but they let me down :(

Mark is right when he says "You get what you pay for." But you need to assess if your site is worth paying X amount, some people pay less than $0.50 a month but then again their site only needs maybe 50MB Space & 800MB Bandwidth.