error after installing

vylow06

Strict Standards: Non-static method base::do_plugin_skin() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/gmvylow/vylowtopservers.com/sources/misc/skin.php(324) : eval()'d code on line 44

Strict Standards: Non-static method base::do_plugin_skin() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/gmvylow/vylowtopservers.com/sources/misc/skin.php(324) : eval()'d code on line 45

Strict Standards: Non-static method base::do_plugin_skin() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/gmvylow/vylowtopservers.com/sources/misc/skin.php(324) : eval()'d code on line 46

how to fix this?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
You are on php 5.4, you will need version 1.0 which I will post for you in a few minutes

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
You have not given enough information for me to help you. Most likely you have already voted for that site today, or are trying to vote for the same domain you installed visiolist on.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
That is a vote link code. If you want other vote buttons ( and no link ) you might want to check your admin settings, its all there

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
I dont know what problem you have. All is good. That is the voting button code ( which is a linked image, hence "link code" ), with what do you have a problem?
That is the code the member put on their site to vote

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Mind making yourself more clear? What is not direct on the link? Do you rather want unfriendly links (?a=in&u=username ) ?
If so, be adwised that that would be bad SEO wise. But if you must just disable google friendly links.

Or do you want to disable the gateway?

So please provide more info, you always ask so vague and quick
Topics like this consume ages of support time, which could be handled in 2 minutes if you just make yourself more clear, by writing more then a few words.
Please keep that in mind for your next topics. Not to critique you, but this makes it extremely hard for us to help you if we need to drag out every little information out of you ;)

For you it might also benefit to read fully through the docs