Conversion issue...

aikidesi

Mark,
I overwrote all of the files on my site with the exception of settings_sql.php; however, when I then pointed my browser to www.topnjbands.com/install, I got the following...
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /install/ on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at www.topnjbands.com Port 80

Also, if I now try to point to my site (www.topnjbands.com), I get the following (I'm assuming because the install hasn't run yet)...
Warning: require_once(./sources/misc/form.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/a/i/k/aikidefy/html/topnj/index.php on line 44

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './sources/misc/form.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/a/i/k/aikidefy/html/topnj/index.php on line 44

Your assistance is appreciated,

Frank

aikidesi

Darn... tried reloading the original (Aardvark) version of the site but that didn't resolve anything; I'm totally screwed right now. Assistance will be greatly appreciated. In the meantime, I'll put the Visio files back out there.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Frank,
if you have your aardvark back up, try a fresh install in a subdirectory first. There we can then resolve and troubleshoot the issue without your site being down.

EDIT:: Ah, good

aikidesi

Basti - New issue... I was using my own button image and it's no longer displaying on the members sites. The manual references Admin panel -> Settings -> Button Settings -> Offer Static Image; but I don't see Button Settings under Settings.
My image is at www.topnjbands.com/images/button.jpg

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
when your on the settings page, you see several tab like things under each other. Click the button settings there.
Then at "offer a static button image" is next to it "Options", it opens up a little box where you input your button url

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Iam good yea, ty. Hope you too, been some time since our last contact -.-