i wanna make custom page contact form

i got html5/css3 ajax files but idk how to install it

its very different from other websites :S

Heres the download file

i hope someone will help and make a guide so other users can use it too

Thank you

Attachments

Shawn Hagan

well as far as installing that.. was a simple upload the whole thing to your host. change line 64 to your email and it works fine.. i tested.. now i am going to lookingot the migration into my own site and let you know how it goes.. cuz the base form is ugly.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
just a heads up, I am working now on the native contact from module for VisioList and expect to have it posted within a couple hours.

cajkan

Thank you Mark

Im sure all users wanna have contact form

@Shawn Hagan i wanted to add this contact form into custom page

but idk how to add :S not that skilled into php

some users told me that i have to include something but... :S idk how :D

cajkan

Yes Shawn i wanna insert it just like that

But im not that skilled into php and this Core its very wierd for me :D

so if you know how to setup i would ask you to make a small guide

Shawn Hagan

well i got the html5 one to upload into the site decenely, but i cant seem to get it to call the js after putting them in the wrapper. and last night i was putting all the plugging form here in and have found a stupid white box in the middle of all my admin pages whic makes this troublesome. i put in the facebook , vote message, and SEO. ive tried to uninstall them and disable them. but still get this white box.

so if we can get this worked out, i could better help. but heres my form so far

i say again. the function call arent working and i uploaded them into the wrapper under the rest of the scripts

<link href="style/contact.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /> <!-- AJAX Contact Form Stylesheet -->

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.8.4/jquery-ui.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.jigowatt.js"></script><!-- AJAX Form Submit -->

cajkan

Yeah ive tryed that too but seems i cant get it working

Basti told me that needs to include something

but idk what he means coz im not that skilled into php

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
that white box is very odd, what browser are you using? Though I am guessing this is a result of a change you have made.

Shawn Hagan

white box has vanished .. so i got nothing there... and ive tired your contact form pluging.. it shows up in plugins.. but no where else

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
to avoid duplicate discussion lets keep the contact form plugin bug reports and comments in the appropriate thread.