Resource icon

Contact Form 1.7

No permission to download

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
if you have SMTP settings enabled and populated in your admin panel it should just work.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
hello guys, how can I do more fields?? I did that but not send in email... =(
Make sure your new input fields have the attribute name="something".

If you still cannot get it to work, can you post an example of what you have added? or a link?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Basti updated Contact Form with a new update entry:

Support for ReCaptcha

Added support for recaptcha
  • Upload zip in plugin manager to have the database changes applied automatical. If you upload via ftp, click the install icon afterwards
  • If you have a modified sendmessage.html via child template, please compare the new parent template and apply the changes to your child file
  • Enable recaptcha for this plugin in admin settings -> Contact settings ( default disabled )
Read the rest of this update entry...

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Basti updated Contact Form with a new update entry:

Support for ReCaptcha

Added support for recaptcha
  • Upload zip in plugin manager to have the database changes applied automatical. If you upload via ftp, click the install icon afterwards
  • If you have a modified sendmessage.html via child template, please compare the new parent template and apply the changes to your child file
  • Enable recaptcha for this plugin in admin settings -> Contact settings ( default disabled )
Read the rest of this update entry...

joseveiga

Hi Mark, Can you please help me with this errors, after set to active "display_errors" and "log_erros" on admin panel?

Notice: Undefined index: sendmessage in /home/forumave/public_html/topsites/plugins/SendMessage/sendmessage.php on line 7

Notice: Undefined index: senders_name in /home/forumave/public_html/topsites/sources/misc/skin.php on line 186

Notice: Undefined index: senders_email in /home/forumave/public_html/topsites/sources/misc/skin.php on line 186

Notice: Undefined index: senders_message in /home/forumave/public_html/topsites/sources/misc/skin.php on line 186

Notice: Undefined index: sendmessage in /home/forumave/public_html/topsites/sources/misc/skin.php on line 186

Notice: Undefined index: in /home/forumave/public_html/topsites/sources/misc/skin.php(397) : eval()'d code on line 20

Notice: Undefined index: in /home/forumave/public_html/topsites/sources/misc/skin.php(397) : eval()'d code on line 20

Thanks!

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, the first one should be resolved if you translate
plugins/SendMessage/languages/english.php

to your language

I will post an update soon that will resolve the other notices

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
These all appear to be language related, can you send me FTP login via email or private message? I no longer have your credentials.

joseveiga

Hi,

I just sent an email with the FTP login.

Please note that I have already disabled the option to show errors.

Thanks.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Your language file was commented out, I fixed it up, can you try it now?